Arena Trials are special Arena stages that are available during the last week of each version. Successfully completing an Arena Trial stage will give you points to progress through Arena Trials ranking system.
- You need to have achieved Arena level 10 before you can play Arena Trials
- Arena Trials stages can only be played once
- Successfully defeating all enemies in a wave is rewarded 2,000 EXP, and as each stage contains 5 waves, a successfully completed stage is rewarded 10,000 EXP
- Reaching 25,000 EXP will level you up to the next Arena Grade
- See also the Arena page for additional information about the Arena system
- From v15.1 onward, after completing all 5 stages of Arena Trials, you’ll obtain a “Trial Ticket”. Trial Tickets can be used to open up completed Arena Trials. You can obtain EXP upon the re-completion of the Trials, without exceeding the current top Grade
- From Grade Corporal I onward the stage difficulty will be increased
Arena Trial RewardsEdit
Arena Trial StagesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.